Can you see that?

It's my wedding ring. I found it yesterday in the back of my untinsel drawer. I found it whilst searching for my frosting spatula. I lost it at the beginning of February (superbowl Sunday). I took it off to make rolls, and distinctly remember "putting it somewhere safe" (wth? I'm totally losing it). I'd pretty much given up on finding it. We tore the kitchen apart to paint it, so I knew it wasn't behind any large appliance. I started jumping up and down when I spotted it. I am, in a word, giddy.
6 Comments:
yay for finding the ring!
Did I ever tell you about losing my ring? I'd been searching for it for months and had decided it was permantly gone. About 3 months later I pulled out the swimming bag for our first swimming trip of the summer. My ring was on my watch in the bag. Iwas giddy too!
Note to self: Read all posts before commenting.
rofl!!! yay!
Yippee!!! thats awesome :)
and great safe spot, tee hee
Yay, yay, yay, yay, yay!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home