I spoke too soon
either we're experiencing sympathy pukiness, or Matt picked up whatever he has before he left. Howie has been sick all day. He's got a fever and has been lethargic and grumpy as hell. He did puke once, but that's par for the course with Howie these days. I started feeling yucky mid-afternoon and started throwing up around 7. Maybe I shouldn't have laughed at him.Relatedly- bad news, Mom. Any thoughts I've had in the past few weeks about maybe being ready to start thinking about trying for another have gone out the window. I've gone from a wishy-washy stance that maybe it wouldn't be the worst thing ever back to full on panic attacks about doing it while chasing a toddler. There's no way I'm remotely willing to feel naseous, achy and exhausted all day and still care for Howie for weeks or months when I was miserable enough doing it for one afternoon. I'm just not ready to risk having a pregnancy like Jennifer or Char.
Pictures of your grandson in an attempt to satiate you-
Sickie Howie

He got ahold of the clean laundry
5 Comments:
Aww man, I'm sorry you two are sick as well :(
((hugs))
Crappy! All of it. Imo, Howie's too cute to stop there. Get well soon.
I'm so sorry you're both sick! (and I'm going to leave it at that :)
Yuck. I hate barf. HATE. The level of mothering crappiness I achieve whilst pregnant is the main reason I can't bear the thought of having more children.
Buck up! Whimps! ;o)
Post a Comment
<< Home