Saturday, April 01, 2006

a little off the top

Howie has always had a bit of a comb over. It's back to front (think The Donald) rather than side to side. He was born with a decent amount of hair, but everything on the top fell out within a month. He had a sort of baby mullet thing going on. As the back and sides started growing, the top stayed bald. He's had little more than peach fuzz up there for the past year. He's had two haircuts, but we've always left the top alone. It has filled in a little with his recent growth trend. I finally got brave enough this morning to cut it myself. After making a bad chop mark above his left ear, I retired the scissors in favor of the clippers. Here are a few pictures.

before-


how sparse the top is-


anyone got a bow?-


So long, Mr. Trump.

ps, I'll get a new after picture tomorrow. Apparently Matt doesn't like me posting pictures of him when he's doped up on cold medicine. Who would've guessed?

5 Comments:

At 1:20 PM, April 02, 2006, Blogger sheri said...

What a brave woman! I can't wait to see the new Howie hair! And I hope if you have a girl next, she has the same hair as Howie...I freaking LOVE those little "fountain" ponytails

 
At 3:33 PM, April 02, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He looks so different. I'm jealous that mom and Kimber got to see him las week! Yesterday Ty said we were going to Utah to see Howie. Maybe we should. Love you, Jenn

 
At 3:51 PM, April 02, 2006, Blogger Valarie said...

grrr, it won't upload. maybe later...

 
At 1:02 PM, April 03, 2006, Blogger Sabra at Sew a Straight Line said...

So.. this is what I have to look forward to with my kid? So freaking cute, though. Really. Love that kid!

 
At 10:35 PM, April 03, 2006, Blogger Kermit~the~Frog said...

Before, after, hairy, shorn...it doesn't matter, that kid is the pure essence of adorable.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home