Howie's favorite car
Howie is starting young and is already a freak for Thomas- seriously starts to hyperventilate and stutter at the sight of him or hearing the theme song. "c-c-c-CAR!" Yesterday we took him to Heber for the Day Out with Thomas. It was fun, but apparently Thomas is a little intimidating in person. Or maybe Howie caught on that Thomas was just a plywood replica tacked onto the back of a real train that drove backward to give the impression he was pulling it and the boy was thereby a little underwhelmed? Okay, I'm exaggerating. Howie did like it quite a lot. He just didn't piss down both legs like he had the potential to do.Photos to help illustrate and to fill my weekly quota:





That last one is my favorite.
11 Comments:
SO CUTE!! I love the backwards hat! How fun!
That last one is my favorite, too. What a fun day!
So cute!!! Do you like orange?
They are cute pictures! It's fun to ride the railroad in Heber.
holy crap... um, when did he grow up?
super cute. maybe if i ever get a chance to blog again, I'll post ours from yesterday. didn't see you, btw. did you see us? i swear we were there forever. love that Howie. SUPER cute!
SO cute!
The hat didn't start out backwards, honest. We had to turn it around because he kept bumping the bill when he would try to stick his head between the bars. I left it because, well, it was cute.
We do like orange. Why do you ask? another note on his ensemble- those shorts are the 12 mo ones I bought him last week.
Sabe, didn't see you. I was the one flipping my husband off in the middle of a family event. I'm sure you would have noticed us.
He is so cute!! And way too big, how did that happen?
I know I have the cutest grandkids ever to come along. Great pics.
Love,
MOM
PS Were you smiling????
Personally, my favorite pick is the one with Howie's back facing the camera. He's so cute with his hat backwards!!
I was wondering the same thing as mom, WHERE you smiling??
Post a Comment
<< Home