Monday, May 01, 2006

On my high horse

I saw this onesie at Target.



Sure, if your definition of success is being unable to distinguish between the number four and the word for.

5 Comments:

At 1:21 PM, May 01, 2006, Blogger Rachelle said...

LOL at your comment. I hate things like that in spelling. And what a onsie. :P

 
At 3:05 PM, May 01, 2006, Blogger sheri said...

I saw those onesies the other day. (they are at Target, after all) I was desperately looking for a dark/bright pink onesie for Kelly. (to go w/a specific skirt, obviously) Imagine my giddiness turning to anger as I reached the bright pink onesies to see that crap written all over them. Grrrr.

 
At 3:19 PM, May 01, 2006, Blogger Lei said...

rofl! oh and sheri - i have SO been there!

 
At 5:28 PM, May 01, 2006, Blogger Sabra at Sew a Straight Line said...

i heart your high horse, val. lol

 
At 4:05 PM, May 03, 2006, Blogger Amber said...

ROFL- I guess the formula world is trying to combat the 'got milk' chested babies. Whatever- why can't we all just get along?!?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home