Friday, August 25, 2006

Parenting lesson number 37

pick your battles

I understand why he loves the socks and even those shoes, but...

14 Comments:

At 8:30 AM, August 26, 2006, Blogger beth said...

Hah! It took me a sec to figure out what "the battle" was because I thought it had something to do with the open gate. But I see it now. Oh I see it. How did I not see it?

 
At 9:08 AM, August 26, 2006, Blogger Jennifer said...

I have finally given up. Your niece is stubborn. I hope others realize that I had nothing to do with her hair and clothing.

The other night we went to the fair with her hair in a side ponytail with the tope part of her hair and a regular ponye in the back...wearing a dark turquoise shirt, dusty mauvish pants, yellow socks and sandals.

Suck it up! It could be worse.

Love the socks and shorts!

 
At 9:09 AM, August 26, 2006, Blogger Jennifer said...

Good grief, I should had checked my typing errors before publishing that comment!!!

 
At 10:48 AM, August 26, 2006, Blogger sheri said...

Funny!
(buy yeah, it could be way worse)

(ps. the 1st 3 letters in my word verification were "piv". good times)

 
At 11:33 AM, August 26, 2006, Blogger Emily said...

STRIPES!!!!!!

wow. lol. that's amazing style.

 
At 11:50 AM, August 26, 2006, Blogger Nikkie said...

Those socks just crack me up! Maybe he just wanted to match is some crazy little guy way!

 
At 12:15 PM, August 26, 2006, Blogger smart mama said...

i had to hide smart son's red socks because i could take the combos-

 
At 1:24 PM, August 26, 2006, Blogger Char @ Crap I've Made said...

Howie's HAWT!

 
At 1:46 PM, August 26, 2006, Blogger Millie said...

What a little cutie - I could just eat him, mismatched stripes and all. :)

 
At 3:18 PM, August 26, 2006, Blogger Wendy said...

That is so cute! I love it!

This is a good lesson to learn...

 
At 4:07 PM, August 26, 2006, Blogger Blackeyedsue said...

Hee, hee, hee. Now I want to hear the 36 PRIOR lessons!

What a cute picture!

 
At 4:58 PM, August 26, 2006, Blogger Amber said...

Stripes! He DOES have fashion sense. :-)

 
At 7:59 PM, August 26, 2006, Blogger Blackeyedsue said...

Val, thank you for your sweet words on my blog. I truly appreciate them.

 
At 9:46 PM, August 26, 2006, Blogger Kermit~the~Frog said...

Aww, he's adorable no matter what he wears!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home