Saturday, September 16, 2006

so long, summer

There's no denying it; summer is over. I had to warm my toes on Matt's leg and break out an extra blanket to get to sleep last night, the weather is unmistakably fall and I'm wearing a cozy sweater to avoid firing up the furnace. I need to wash the flannel sheets today and get out all Howie's long shirts and warm jammies. There are a lot of things I love about fall, but I'm a little sad to see the summer go.






hurry back, summer.

8 Comments:

At 3:06 PM, September 16, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know my feelings about fall. Hurry up Spring1

Love ya,
MOM

 
At 4:05 PM, September 16, 2006, Blogger Mama D said...

Yeah. I like summer. I like fall. I like spring. Winter... not so much. My inlaws are getting A a sleigh with a zip around weather shield. I hope that means that I'll get out for walks with her in the winter even though it's not stroller weather anymore.

 
At 6:23 PM, September 16, 2006, Blogger sheri said...

Once again, Howie's so dang cute!!!
You read my blog...fall is my absolute favorite season. Summer...my least. By far. But then again, we don't even have winter. :)

 
At 8:01 PM, September 16, 2006, Blogger Millie said...

I like fall, a lot, but I know I will miss the sun when it's our 7th month in a row of nothing but clouds and rain.

Hurry back indeed.

 
At 8:19 PM, September 16, 2006, Blogger Char @ Crap I've Made said...

Holy crap it was cold today!

P.S. Howie's still cute.

 
At 2:52 PM, September 17, 2006, Blogger Jennifer said...

Sure looks like you had fun though. I'm glas we got to spend some summertime fun with you and my adorable nephew!!! Can't wait to see you again. I am asked on a very regular basis when we are going to Utah to see you all. It's sad that I don't have a good answer though.

 
At 8:37 PM, September 17, 2006, Blogger Emily said...

Fall is my favorite. It's just waaaaay too short here.

 
At 10:27 PM, September 17, 2006, Blogger Olivia said...

those are adorable pictures. I went and bought T sleeper jammies yesterday. His feet were icy when he woke up. I was too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home