projecting
"Uh-oh, mama. ceweeyow made a mess."
yes, just look at how that cereal bag jumped right out of the box, overfilled his bowl and dumped the remainder of the contents on the floor. Funny how it made it the 5 feet from the table over to the carpet all on its own, too.
11 Comments:
Our cereal misbehaves in quite the same manner. And now that I think about it, so do our goldfish crackers.
I personally love it when this happens in my house (daily). Especially love to step on it - only so I have a reason to say Damn! ;o) or mom coined a new one this weekend "Shit....Damn....Hell" so for short I think it we are using "SDH"
lol
Oh, this is best reason to have dogs. They clean up all food from the floor. They're like Roombas that shed.
this post makes me laugh!
Good thing he's so cute ;). Its not so cute when they turn 10 and still make cereal messes :P
Cereals are quiet naughty you know.
They do this to kids only, when there are no adults in the room...so the kids will get blamed
=:O
Since you're already used to this happening, I'll send over all my cereal spillers. Oh, I mean, helpless victims of demonic cereal boxes.
man, these 2 yr. olds are on a mission! lol!
that is one hellahuge cereal bowl.
Darn that cereal!!
She's trying to bulk him up, Sabe.
I swear I already posted on this. Huh. Wonder who else's kid I called "Howie"....
Post a Comment
<< Home