good, bad, good-bye
The consensus wins. We definitely saw girl parts today.Unfortunately, we also saw some major birth defects (over and over and over again as different doctors took their turns). Without too much detail, I'll just say that the fetal prognosis is extremely poor and our hearts are breaking.
On that incredibly low note, I think this is the end of blogging for me. I can't imagine not having shared that I am pregnant, but I never expected to have to share this news with so many people. I can't stand the thought of everything I say being read through the filter of knowing that our baby is probably not going to survive to term. That's beside that fact that I'm not entirely sure on getting out of bed for the next month, let alone writing anything.
I won't delete this right away because I still need to figure out a way to archive the posts I want to keep. Writing posts has been good for me and certainly the closest I've ever come to keeping a journal. Who knows, maybe I'll set up a family website in a year or so and keep all of you riveted with whether Howie is pooping on the potty yet.
Sorry to have kept you in suspense. We had some family members who were traveling today and we needed to talk to them before I could post here.
<< Home