MLM- spouse spotlight
Matt as a dad is-
hands on

calm and comforting

a lot of fun (and patient!)

hard working

there when you need him

I've said before (maybe even here) that I love Matt as a dad more than I ever imagined I could and I am greatful for how having a child has strengthened and deepened our marriage. He puts his family first in everything he does. He's kind, caring and patient. He's dependable, hard working and honest- a great provider. I am so thankful that I've been given the blessing of being married to him, and even more, to raise a child with him. I'm in awe each day at how much love I feel watching them together. He's more than I dreamed of in a husband and just what I think a dad should be. He's not perfect by any means, but he learns from his mistakes and is a better father every day. He's got me beat in the parenting arena.
See more My Life Monday entries at Rachelle's site.
3 Comments:
He sounds like a great man, husband,father and soulmate.He is also lucky to have you in his life also!:)
He's a good one all right!
He sounds awesome! I love all the pictures.
Post a Comment
<< Home