growth spurt
He's not any taller or heavier, but all his cute little size 4 shoes are getting tight. I thought maybe he'd learned to curl his toes, but then I noticed that his toes are getting close to the end in his soft soled shoes and his sandals. It's not like I'm complaining, I love buying shoes, especially tiny ones. The problem (because I've always got a problem) is that size 4.5 doesn't exist and the 5's I have in his "to grow into" bin are still too big. Oh well, I'll just put sandals on him and let his toes hang off the end for the next couple months.
4 Comments:
My little guy has that same problem. Luckily he's not walking yet so I don't have to worry about making sure his feet are covered outside!
Good plan. =)
wow! almost size 5? that seems big. but then, K has small feet, so it's hard to judge.
hey thats just how a smart mom would do it--
Post a Comment
<< Home