Monday, July 10, 2006

the train table and another furniture update


Pretty simple, no storage bins or anything, but Howie is in heaven. He fell asleep clutching the Thomas engine the first night. Notice how the super special track can be configured in a Dukes of Hazzard jump o' death style.

The reason I didn't keep trying to post it in the last post is because we were running out the door to meet with an interior designer. She's my neighbor's aunt and sells custom leather furniture for a steal. Provided the ones we want can be made without nail head trim, we'll have a sofa, loveseat and ottoman (coffee table size with storage) in 4-6 weeks. She has to call the company in Canada in the morning. Cross your fingers.

5 Comments:

At 9:08 PM, July 10, 2006, Blogger Lee said...

My son loves his train table. We have invested way too much $$ in the Thomas trains. But he loves them oh so much! Have a blast!

 
At 9:12 PM, July 10, 2006, Blogger Char @ Crap I've Made said...

So fun! I love our train table...so much that the shelving we're getting for the toy room will match it. Howie looks positively giddy!

 
At 12:24 AM, July 11, 2006, Blogger sheri said...

Yay for the train table!
But I'm not quite understanding why you're going furniture shopping. I thought I'd found you the perfect couch? Hmmm...

 
At 1:39 PM, July 11, 2006, Blogger Nikkie said...

That is just an adorable train table! He looks so in to it!

 
At 5:43 PM, July 11, 2006, Blogger Sabra at Sew a Straight Line said...

i'll say it again, YAY!! and i can't believe you got it for $50!! people are nuts. and yay for that, too :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home