Get together update
After taking my time gathering input, it looks like a GNO this Saturday will work for the most. There is the RS broadcast conflict and some travel plans, but it looked better than the next weekend (men's session creating childcare issues and even more people planning to travel). Plus, I'm needing to get out sooner rather than later.Watch your email for exact time and location. Please speak up for preferences on either. We can pick based on who decides to attend the broadcast.
Also, my apologies that I haven't been great about keeping the emails going. I debated a group email so everyone could keep throwing ideas out, but I wasn't sure if everyone wanted the whole group to have all their contact info. We can exchange social security and credit card numbers after we meet in person.
4 Comments:
Dang, I will miss it! I hope you plan another one sooner rather than later. Maybe you could print my picture out and put it on a chair in my memory.
Have a good time ladies!
If you don't plan on going to the mall and taking pictures of pantsed mannequins as a GNO activity, please allow me to suggest it now.
:) Happy Broadcast (even though "broads" don't belong in "broad-casting").
sounds fun - wish i were there! but i'm a-comin' in jan., so maybe there could be a gno part II. :)
I am going to be enjoying Lake Powell This Saturday, so let me know when there is another get together! I can't wait to meet you and so many others!
Post a Comment
<< Home