Thursday, September 28, 2006

Howie Tidbits

He pointed to a yellow towel hanging on the oven door, "it's white?"
"that's yellow."
Then to the other, "it's blue?"
"that's green."

I looked around for an example of blue. I spied a large tupperware container with a bright blue lid. "Look! What's this?"
"cooookiieees!" Oh yeah, it was the container of pumpkin chocolate chip cookies that he loves.

Later in the morning he froze and said, "potty! poop! potty!" I grabbed his hand and we ran down the hall. He finished and turned to survey his handiwork, "cookie!"

sadly, it did look strikingly familiar. I don't think I'll be making those cookies again until at least next fall.

7 Comments:

At 3:07 PM, September 28, 2006, Blogger Olivia said...

that totally made me laugh!

 
At 5:14 PM, September 28, 2006, Blogger Sabra at Sew a Straight Line said...

LOL! And wow! That kid is well on his way down the path to toilet usage! What good timing he has :)

 
At 5:58 PM, September 28, 2006, Blogger sheri said...

Yay Howie!
And you'll totally cave and make those cookies again before next year. Mark my words

(ps. my word verification? 'pncee'...as in "Pee and see?" lol)

 
At 11:24 AM, September 29, 2006, Blogger Rachelle said...

LOL! I think I just lost my appetite for cookies!

 
At 11:10 PM, September 29, 2006, Blogger Jennifer said...

yay for "cookies" in the toilet! I hope your toilet training goes more smoothly than mine :o)

 
At 9:10 AM, October 03, 2006, Blogger Lei said...

ROFL! GO Howie!

Oh, and just realized I tagged you to do a meme you had just done! Lol! Sorry! I'm in a fog... :P

 
At 5:55 PM, October 03, 2006, Blogger Super Happy Girl said...

Bloglines said you had no new posts. It lied to me.

Anyways, after reading this I thought: "OK, maybe this is why I wasn't supposed to read this... while eating oreos."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home