Tuesday, September 19, 2006

behold, the power of blog

Remember last week when Howie ate Johnson's Naturals face balm? A few days later I received an email from Johnson & Johnson Co. The subject was An apology from JOHNSON'S(R) Baby.

My next thoughts: Holy Crap! Did they see what I said? Who all is reading this anyway? How could they possibly have known? Do they regularly seach for their product names? Is there a report sent from poison control? and the only problem was that it was too dang tasty and that the ingredients weren't listed because it wasn't a purchased item.

Nope, they had sent out an email with a coupon link for baby shampoo a few weeks ago. Apparently the link was wrong. Panic attack averted.

11 Comments:

At 11:24 PM, September 19, 2006, Blogger Millie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:28 PM, September 19, 2006, Blogger Valarie said...

oh come on, that was funny.

 
At 12:09 AM, September 20, 2006, Blogger sheri said...

rofl! I'd have thought the same, panicky things!

(wondering how many "gay" hits I'll be getting now on mine)

 
At 7:45 AM, September 20, 2006, Blogger Char @ Crap I've Made said...

Phew!

 
At 10:26 AM, September 20, 2006, Blogger Millie said...

How funny... now I have to go check out Sheri's "gay" post and see how it compares to mine.

 
At 10:26 AM, September 20, 2006, Blogger Millie said...

P.S. I tagged you - you're it

 
At 10:47 AM, September 20, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess you never know. Although, if I ever did a good product review on my blog, it would be nice to receive a lifetime supply of whatever it is.

 
At 10:56 AM, September 20, 2006, Blogger Gina said...

That is funny... I think we sometimes give companies too much credit. I doubt there marketing department is THAT good. It would be cool though if they sought out what they could improve on.

 
At 5:50 PM, September 20, 2006, Blogger Super Happy Girl said...

Holy Crap! Did they see what I said?
Ha, that's great.
I'd have thought the exact same thing: “we have a Blogger who needs an apology…pronto”

 
At 4:43 PM, September 21, 2006, Blogger Amber said...

Ahhh, that's not chaos. I remember when I worked at a major corporation adn erroneously sent out an email to the entire company. Not once, but twice!

 
At 6:52 PM, September 24, 2006, Blogger smart mama said...

haha- I got a comment from cox honey after reviewing their honey...LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home