Wednesday, September 13, 2006

It's about that time again

do you live in Utah? Are you going to be in Utah? Do you want to get together?

playdate or girls' night out?

15 Comments:

At 11:15 PM, September 13, 2006, Blogger Valarie said...

ps, email me - uncannilyordinaryATgmailD0Tcom (not all spelled out, of course)

 
At 8:26 AM, September 14, 2006, Blogger Millie said...

I wish - that would be fun! Won't be heading to UT for quite some time though. Have a great trip!

 
At 9:57 AM, September 14, 2006, Blogger Sabra at Sew a Straight Line said...

YES! To all of the above. I'll email you, though. Just thought I'd post here, too :p

 
At 10:15 AM, September 14, 2006, Blogger sheri said...

*sigh*

 
At 11:49 AM, September 14, 2006, Blogger Char @ Crap I've Made said...

Yes, yes, and YES. I suppose I'll get to emailing.

 
At 12:57 PM, September 14, 2006, Blogger Rachelle said...

I wish! I want to live close to the cool people!

 
At 2:10 PM, September 14, 2006, Blogger Emily said...

Boo! Hiss!

 
At 2:23 PM, September 14, 2006, Blogger Nikkie said...

I don't live near utah, but if I could get there I would :)

 
At 3:49 PM, September 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we will be there nov 8-28. you should do it then

 
At 9:15 PM, September 14, 2006, Blogger QueenMeadow said...

I'll email though I doubt I'll be able to attend :(

 
At 11:07 PM, September 14, 2006, Blogger Jennifer said...

waaaaah, i want to be there too. ps matt's card is in the mail. i didn't forget, just dingy

 
At 8:42 AM, September 15, 2006, Blogger Gina said...

Sign me up! I will email you!

 
At 1:16 PM, September 15, 2006, Blogger Blackeyedsue said...

Valarie, count me in! I was so disappointed that I missed the last one. Kids...sheesh!

 
At 6:56 PM, September 15, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dad's believe or not!!!
My mother told me, later in life of course, to remind me that I was 18 months old when she was to have twins. She said; now I will have three diapers ( cloth of course ) to change. Good hint to quit, I did. So Val & Matt get busy. (TWINS) Oh by the way! I've taken on a baseball team to watch. (TWINS) LOVE YOU

 
At 12:40 PM, September 18, 2006, Blogger smart mama said...

hey could you come to the east coast already

 

Post a Comment

<< Home