Thursday, September 07, 2006

what a bargain!

I saw a coupon code for a site called smart bargains, so I thought I'd check it out. I was looking through their toys 12-36 months category.


Not so smart, and not such a bargain.

12 Comments:

At 11:47 AM, September 07, 2006, Blogger Char @ Crap I've Made said...

ROFL. I'm getting one for both of my boys!

 
At 12:52 PM, September 07, 2006, Blogger sheri said...

rofl! reminds me of that SNL skit years ago. Bag-o-glass, Johnny Pocketnknife...

 
At 1:51 PM, September 07, 2006, Blogger Sabra at Sew a Straight Line said...

Sheri! I was totally going to bring up that same SNL skit. That is pretty funny, Val. Was there anything good at all?

 
At 4:07 PM, September 07, 2006, Blogger J Fife said...

Wow! The cost of the emergency room visits would probably eat up at the savings quickly.

 
At 6:36 PM, September 07, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's hilarious. My boys would LOVE.IT.

 
At 11:21 PM, September 07, 2006, Blogger Millie said...

Look at the tie I'm wearing! It could jump up and strangle me! It's dangerous! It should be outlawed!!!

(just adding to the SNL skit)

What twits. I'm glad my Roz doesn't have a credit card or she probably would've ordered a few of those little knives.

 
At 9:46 AM, September 08, 2006, Blogger Super Happy Girl said...

Well, I don't know about you ladies, but these here modern children play with very sophisticated stuff. Who says Swiss army knives are not toys? or that they are not suitable for a one year old?
I also gave my children "Bag-o-glass" and a "Happy Fun-ball" for Christmas.

(Happy Fun Ball Contains a liquid core, which, if exposed due to rupture, should not be touched, inhaled, or looked at. Do not use Happy Fun Ball on concrete. Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball.)

 
At 1:41 PM, September 08, 2006, Blogger Lei said...

Your kidding. Rofl!

Okay, not really.

 
At 9:50 PM, September 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bwahahahaa!

 
At 10:30 PM, September 08, 2006, Blogger Jennifer said...

What's funnier to me, is that the porcelain doll is on the page too. I know boys are destructive, but that's inviting mutiny.

 
At 3:45 PM, September 09, 2006, Blogger Gina said...

That is pretty funny! Someone in marketing isn't doing their job, I guess.

They could totally make a skit out of that... remember the Halloween costume skit from WAY back when?

 
At 6:59 AM, September 11, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think they just goofed on the 12 to 36 months. Should be 12 to 36 years right? I have two ordered, one for Howie, one for Weston.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home