posted by Valarie @ 11:42 AM
HA HA!It just goes on and on from here on ;-)
Out w/the old, in w/the new.That's my motto(unfortunately, they wouldn't keep Kyle at the hospital after I had Kelly. Go figure)
Uh, wait. I just realized that my "motto" is like the opposite theory of recycling.Damn. Guess that moves me back down to Jello
That is funny!
Wow, he looks so much like a little boy and not a baby at all...I miss you guys!
He looks SO grown up! I swear he didn't look that old on Monday.
It looks like he's had a hair cut since last I saw him. Wish I could do more of that. (See you guys.)Love you much,MOM
His cheeks look very chew-on-able. You should save the box and take his picture in it every year.
I can't believe how old he looks! Still cute :)
Millie's got it right... purely edible... what a hunk!
Post a Comment
<< Home
just how uneventful my life is, spelled out in black and white. and some pink.
View my complete profile
10 Comments:
HA HA!
It just goes on and on from here on ;-)
Out w/the old, in w/the new.
That's my motto
(unfortunately, they wouldn't keep Kyle at the hospital after I had Kelly. Go figure)
Uh, wait. I just realized that my "motto" is like the opposite theory of recycling.
Damn. Guess that moves me back down to Jello
That is funny!
Wow, he looks so much like a little boy and not a baby at all...I miss you guys!
He looks SO grown up! I swear he didn't look that old on Monday.
It looks like he's had a hair cut since last I saw him. Wish I could do more of that. (See you guys.)
Love you much,
MOM
His cheeks look very chew-on-able. You should save the box and take his picture in it every year.
I can't believe how old he looks! Still cute :)
Millie's got it right... purely edible... what a hunk!
Post a Comment
<< Home