what do you do when...
you get an unexpected check from a job you did a few months ago? put it in savings toward the furniture you need? how about save toward the crazy high deductible for the baby you're expecting next spring? or even just the insurance premiums? pay a little extra on a debt? keep it in the budget as a little cushion?yes, all good choices, but we took a week off work and flew to South Dakota to visit our families. maybe not the most responsible of our options, but both of our moms have birthdays this week, we aren't going to be able to come back for the holidays and it coincides with Matt's sister's visit. so far we're off to a good start to having it be a nice trip (despite trick or treating when it was 19 degrees and slightly breezy).
see you next week.
12 Comments:
Glad you made it safely. Have a great trip!
Fun!
I think you chose...wisely.
Sounds like a perfectly good choice to me. It was a tad bit chilly last night, but I am glad it wasn't as cold as Monday night.
BTW, I sang with your mom at stake conference on Sunday.
I used to live in SD- as I child I could never remember if it was mount rushmore or rount mushmore
LOL @ Sheri's comment... and I agree. I love South Dakota. Someday I hope to go there myself.
Have fun! I live north of the SD area, way north, and we've been pretty cold, so stay warm!
exactly what i would have done - something only slightly irresponsible. have a great time!
Hey, great choice! :p Congrats on the pregnancy, btw! Yeah, I've been slacking in my blog-reading duties... ;o)
i'm jealouse that you guys are always going places. i hope you have a great trip and i can't wait to see some pictures.
Glad to have had you here. Good choice. I just love (Hi----POP)
Be at your house again soon.
Good luck! Glad to know that something good is happening after the car accident!
Personally, I am very glad this was your choice. I love spending time with you, Matt and my totally, completely, amazingly adorable nephew. Wish I could do it more.
Post a Comment
<< Home