Friday, May 19, 2006

I say

Amber challenged me to write about 10 things starting with the letter I (not to be confused with l).

1- incoherrent- Matt's mumblings at 2:40 this morning when I got up to feed Howie before my unnaturally early shift of 3-5AM.

2- Indian (dots, not feathers)- the food specifically. I love a good chicken kurma. I try to recreate it home with marginal results.

3- itinerary- a word I always stumble over, especially at 3 AM

4- in-laws- my fil is in my thoughts today. He's in the hospital again. It's the second time this month. It doesn't look too serious this time, but he's still got us prety concerned.

5- indigestion- eating a second bowl of muddy buddies just before bed at 11pm was a very bad idea

6- indulgent- me as a mom

7- irritation- the sound in Matt's voice when I just got off work early so that I could go nurse an upset Howie back to sleep. Matt = not so indulgent.

8- international- where I'd like to live or at least travel. I'm pretty open as far as the exact location.

9- impish- this mischievous little guy. You didn't think I could post on my choice of topics without fitting a picture in, did you?



10- insomnia- don't know if that's technically what it would be called, but I'm off work now and am going to have a heck of a time going back to sleep. I'll make a valiant effort and I'm quite sure I'll be able to succeed.

3 Comments:

At 6:24 PM, May 20, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How can you NOT induldge that face!

 
At 8:09 AM, May 21, 2006, Blogger C. H. Green said...

What a cutie patootie! And I know all about that insomnia.
http://beneaththeivywreath.blogspot.com/2006/05/insomnia.html

 
At 2:55 PM, May 22, 2006, Blogger Blackeyedsue said...

I would love to be international. I am so happy you found a way to include your kids in your post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home