Tuesday, May 16, 2006

It's no Everest



The boy actually started climbing. I was so enjoying the reprieve we got. Our friends' little guy was climbing up on the toy bin and scaling shelves at 8 months. We're lucky that Howie is just getting started at nearly 18 months. Maybe we're enablers. He still grunts and bounces until I lift him on the couch.

11 Comments:

At 10:42 AM, May 16, 2006, Blogger Jennifer said...

You are so lucky that he waited for this long. I am thinking we onlye have about two months before Kaylee is UP and after her two siblings

 
At 11:10 AM, May 16, 2006, Blogger Sabra at Sew a Straight Line said...

holy crap he looks old! and cute. good luck with the climbing.

 
At 2:08 PM, May 16, 2006, Blogger Alicia said...

I could have written this myself...right to being enablers.

HE IS SO CUTE!

 
At 2:44 PM, May 16, 2006, Blogger Rachelle said...

So that is what I have to look forward to next? So not encouraging Cam to climb for awhile. LOL! Cute pic!

 
At 3:43 PM, May 16, 2006, Blogger Amber said...

Cute pic! Love that howie!

 
At 5:25 PM, May 16, 2006, Blogger sheri said...

That IS a cute pic! Kyle was never a climber either. It's heaven!

 
At 6:07 PM, May 16, 2006, Blogger Char @ Crap I've Made said...

I can't believe how old he's looking! Didn't you just have him?

 
At 8:41 PM, May 16, 2006, Blogger Lei said...

Yoiu've described Drew to a T... from the waiting until 18 months to become monkey-like to the grunting to be lifted up onto the sofa! Lol!

 
At 10:07 PM, May 16, 2006, Blogger Blackeyedsue said...

You are so lucky he wasn't a monkey before now.

LOVE the color in your kitchen! What did you use?

 
At 2:02 PM, May 17, 2006, Blogger ShelahBooksIt said...

cute Howie! Mine is freaking climbing on the computer desk and throwing stuff all over all day long.

 
At 11:40 AM, May 18, 2006, Blogger Valarie said...

Stephanie, it's called Tate Olive by Behr, though it's much more like chartreuse than olive. Here's a post with more pictures of the kitchen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home