Friday, May 19, 2006

Thanks for the tip

The first thing I noticed on the trencher we rented today-


I'm so glad I saw that. I may have tried to stick my hand in the overgrown chainsaw.

Nettie (who I don't know, but think I would like if I did- based on stalking her blog), says that her dream job would be naming paint samples. I think I'd like to make those little warnings. Except the caption for every drawing would probably be something like "don't be a dumb ass".

For your enjoyment, here are some more warning signs that I've found.

7 Comments:

At 4:40 PM, May 19, 2006, Blogger sheri said...

R.O.F.L!!!! Oh man. Tears, I tell ya. Tears!

 
At 7:38 PM, May 19, 2006, Blogger Nettie said...

I think you would save many lives writing warning labels. People would be laughing too hard to actually use the dangerous devices! (And hey, I figured out you were stalking me!)

 
At 10:06 PM, May 19, 2006, Blogger Char @ Crap I've Made said...

ROFL. Reminds me of the time I bought some of those little white rubber things that go on the end of door stops (b/c child # 2 ate one of ours) and the package said to wear safety goggles whilst installing them.

 
At 10:34 AM, May 20, 2006, Blogger Sabra at Sew a Straight Line said...

rofl! I really wish you had that job. really.

 
At 11:08 AM, May 20, 2006, Blogger QueenMeadow said...

rofl, that list is awesome.

I got a nose spray, it says right on the label "nasal spray" but of course the warning has to say "Warning do NOT spray in your eye" :P

 
At 2:46 PM, May 22, 2006, Blogger Blackeyedsue said...

That would be a fun job. I have always wanted to be one of the people that figure out the torturous ways to package childrens toys. You seriously need a PH.D in physics to figure those things out.

 
At 9:33 AM, May 23, 2006, Blogger Gina said...

So so so so FUNNY!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home