Oh, that's bad
I was washing a rug earlier today, or more accurately, a rug was in the washer. It is blue and tends to bleed, so it was in there alone. I heard a thunk when it fell across the drum when the spin cycle started, but nothing more than that, so I thought it worked itself out. I just went to get the rug out and it is dripping wet, as if it hasn't spun at all. I started a new drain and spin cycle, but nothing happened.Anyone know how to fix a non-spinning front loader? I'm hoping it's just a belt issue or something.
7 Comments:
sometimes with a heavy item like a rug, it gets off balance, can you add some rags and rinse it thru? Sometimes mine needs to be gently shoved around a bit to get it back into sync...
Uh wow gf the fact that you mentioned belt and fix and broken astounds me. I know next to nothing about fixing anything except hair and even that I'm bad at.
I agree with muum though and say that it's probably off balance. Maybe you can google it...
I do not have a front loader, but I did just have a non spinning top load. It was a broken coupling, only a $20 part. It took the repair guy 15 minutes to fix and and I was charged $130 for labor...I am thinking about changing professions. Anyway, If Matt can get it apart, it is easy to fix. I watched the repair guy for the next time.
sucks, val. that's all i know.
I know nothing, but I'm scared now, lol. We may be getting MIL's front loader (big woot!) and I have lots of rugs to wash, eek.
dude. feeling so glad we have a warranty right now... hope you do too.
did you get it fixed?
Post a Comment
<< Home