sounds just like heaven
An article about voles in a nearby county-
Not even the remains of the military's deadliest chemicals is deterring voles from infesting Tooele county. "
I can't seem to find the right words to comment on rodent infestion and deadly chemicals. Maybe it's because I actually know people who live there. It would be funny if I did have something to say, though. Perhaps I should post about the new racetrack they just got. I could probably say something funny about rednecks and racing.
5 Comments:
What? The girl who went to the racetrack every Fri. with me. at least you didn't chase the boys.
I know! How about voleasses?
Hmmm. You think my dad's untimely demise could be related to those deadly chemicals?
:o)
I, too, know someone who lives there. And now that you mention it, she IS a little weird.
hmmm. haven't noticed any voles...HOWEVER, those animal alphabet cards I decorated S's room with totally have Vole for letter "v". Crazy. And I think I'm more upset over the racetrack than I am deadly chemicals. How crazy is that :p
i heard people who live there smell like Balls.
can you confirm that for me?
Post a Comment
<< Home