Friday, July 28, 2006

see you next week

I meant to post before we left yesterday, but it was a bit of a crazy day. We're visiting family for the next week. I wish I was joking when I say that it's taken me 35 minutes to check email on this painfully slow connection. I don't think I'll be posting or checking in again for a few days at least.

one quick note that made the 35 minutes and crazy day yesterday worth it- I picked up enough overtime this week that I get to pick my shift of choice for the next 4 months. Something tells me I won't be working on Christmas after all. Woo!

8 Comments:

At 3:22 PM, July 28, 2006, Blogger Nikkie said...

I hope you guys have a nice time with the family!

 
At 5:06 PM, July 28, 2006, Blogger Char @ Crap I've Made said...

Woot! on the shift picking! Have a good trip and holler when you get back!

 
At 10:25 PM, July 28, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun! Is this the reunion?

 
At 4:26 PM, July 30, 2006, Blogger Amber said...

Yay! Have fun!

 
At 9:54 PM, July 30, 2006, Blogger Emily said...

Have fun! I'll miss you *smooch*

 
At 10:25 PM, July 31, 2006, Blogger Olivia said...

Hope you are having a great time!

 
At 9:27 AM, August 01, 2006, Blogger Blackeyedsue said...

Have a great time.

 
At 9:27 AM, August 02, 2006, Blogger QueenMeadow said...

Are ya back yet? ;)

I hope it was tons o' fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home