vacation pictures
Howie and the cows on the farm. He was just out of the pool and it was one of those very hot nights.
Howie at his first parade. He loved loved the trucks, motorcycles and animals, but got a little tired of chasing after the candy. The hat and necklace are part of his spoils.


We went to a children's park with my family. It has life-sized figurines from fairy tales and storybooks.
Howie loves Pooh. loves.
on the merry-go-round with his cousin
my favorite picture from the trip
despite all the negative points in the last post, it really was a nice visit. I love when Howie is able to see our families. I wish we were able to do it more often. and that it was closer. yeah, closer would be nice.

11 Comments:
Have I ever told you your kid is cute? he is. And that last picture is sweet. A cousin?
That last picture is just so sweet! I understand you on the distance thing, I live 1200 miles away from mine. I still have to find a way to take Boo there with out any insanity!
Aw, sweet!
I love, love, love the last one. Possibly since it's my kid too and I'm biased, (cute son and absolutely adorable nephew!) I love his little voice and his teeth.
They had so much fun with Howie, hope Kirby didn't drive Matt too crazy.
Leaving breakfast, Kirby said I miss them already and pretented to cry.
And my epistle is done...
How much fun is that? I love it when the kids can be with their cousins. Good memories.
Your boy is adorable. Totally squishable :-)
Great Pictures! I loved the one with Winnie the Pooh and his cousin. Looks like you had fun!
Sweet pictures. What a cutie! :)
PS thanks for visiting my site!
What great pictures!
I bet it almost makes you wish you scrapbooked. Hell, it makes ME want to scrapbook your pictures!
Those are great pictures! Glad you had a nice time and that Howie travelled well for you. We are on holidays next week and I am hoping when we travel that A will do okay.
Very cute!!
Post a Comment
<< Home