Sunday, August 06, 2006

guilty as charged

The church nursery bully

sweet and innocent is only an act

18 Comments:

At 12:54 AM, August 07, 2006, Blogger Amber said...

Um, that is hysterical!

 
At 5:27 AM, August 07, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor kid. I'm sure those other kids were just asking for it. :)

 
At 7:47 AM, August 07, 2006, Blogger Char @ Crap I've Made said...

The kids whose moms are in there are always the worst.

 
At 8:45 AM, August 07, 2006, Blogger Millie said...

You need to make one of those for me that says "Sacrament Meeting Disrupter."

We had an interview with the bishop yesterday and we were joking around about our naughty daughter... he said, "Is that YOUR kid that makes that horrible screaming noise?"

Yes, that would be our lovely girl.

 
At 9:07 AM, August 07, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could that be any cuter?

 
At 11:01 AM, August 07, 2006, Blogger Kermit~the~Frog said...

My oldest got booted from nursery for cooking. Oh, the shame.

Still adorable, though.

 
At 11:02 AM, August 07, 2006, Blogger Kermit~the~Frog said...

I am losing my mind. I meant "kicking." Though open flames in nursery would have done it, too.

 
At 11:15 AM, August 07, 2006, Blogger Valarie said...

lol, Cyl. I just thought they took their gender roles seriously.

 
At 12:08 PM, August 07, 2006, Blogger Nikkie said...

That is just hilarious!!

 
At 12:09 PM, August 07, 2006, Blogger Mel said...

Oh, I just love it! LOL

 
At 2:41 PM, August 07, 2006, Blogger Olivia said...

That is so adorable!

 
At 3:00 PM, August 07, 2006, Blogger Blackeyedsue said...

Okay, I about PEED MY PANTS when I saw this! Too funny!!!

Can I get one of those too? Ours decide in Sacrament meeting to yell out to my husband who was doing the count "Get back here Jeremy! Right now! 1....2.....free!" Nice.

 
At 4:28 PM, August 07, 2006, Blogger sheri said...

rofl! How cute is that?!

 
At 6:39 PM, August 07, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The stripes sealed it! How do you come up with these things? I agree with Kim, could he be any cuter?

 
At 8:57 PM, August 07, 2006, Blogger Emily said...

LOL!

 
At 1:04 PM, August 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

muahahahaha!

 
At 4:20 PM, August 08, 2006, Blogger J Fife said...

That adorable boy cannot be capable of any negative behavior.

 
At 9:06 AM, August 11, 2006, Blogger Gina said...

That is PRICELESS!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home