Tuesday, July 18, 2006

If you had asked 7 years ago...

I am nerdier than 72% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

I saw this test on Shannon's blog last night. In keeping in line with my C average, I scored 72 out of 100. I'm sure Matt would blow me out of the water- he's an overachiever like that. I also know that I wouldn't have known what half the questions meant, let alone have a somewhat geeky answer, before I met him. I had hoped back then to un-geekify him a bit. I guess the nerdiness spreads a bit more easily.

6 Comments:

At 11:48 AM, July 18, 2006, Blogger Char @ Crap I've Made said...

I got a 15...not nerd. Phew.

 
At 12:02 PM, July 18, 2006, Blogger Millie said...

I took a test like this but it asked if you were a nerd, geek, or dork, and then it divided you up in percentages. I was mostly nerd, but a high percentage of geek as well, with a small amount of dork.

I can live with that. ;)

 
At 2:40 PM, July 18, 2006, Blogger Jennifer said...

Only scored a 4. Not sure that's good. I think it just means I am stupid or clueless. ?

 
At 3:38 PM, July 18, 2006, Blogger sheri said...

Um, I'm beginning to think Val's much nerdier than I ever realized.
I got a 7. It even said I might be cool.

 
At 4:14 PM, July 18, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

17 - I guess we get nerd factor is dependant upon our rank in birth order

 
At 4:29 PM, July 19, 2006, Blogger QueenMeadow said...

I'm an 8, it seems that my kids have sucked out more of my brains than I had thought. Not that I would've scored as high as you ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home