what I have learned from reading labels
I have to read the label for every food Howie eats. These are a few things that made me say, "huh."-ramen has more protein and iron than all beef hot dogs.
-Adams Natural peanut butter is made by Smuckers (take that, peanut butter snobs).
-most Easter and Christmas candies are kosher. I'm sure the Hasidic Jews are all over that.
-things like vinegar, ketchup and dish soap are kosher too. This one makes a lot more sense.
-chili with no beans doesn't mean all meat (or meat byproduct). They use ground soy instead of beans and charge twice as much.
-that nasty canned goat's milk we tried? claims to be an excellent choice for toddlers. I'm sure they forgot to clarify they meant toddlers with no taste buds.
9 Comments:
Nothing says Passover like Easter candy.
That grossed me out about ramen and hot dogs... I mean, hot dogs are made of meat... sort of... aren't they?
Better to just ignore the labels and live in ignorance. I'll have ramen nightmares for weeks....
Ew. Suddenly feel sick.....
I had no clue about chili without beans. I guess I need to make homemade.
Feeling a little lightheaded.
Never eating ramen or hotdogs again!
Yeah, ignorance is bliss.
Ignorance is bliss. I think I want my bliss back!
Huh...protein in Ramen? Like trace elements? And I love the Smuckers Natural Peanut Butter - I don't care what anyone says.
hope i get this good at reading labels now! lol...
;)
Post a Comment
<< Home