a word from Howie
He was tagged for this meme by Kelly.3 things that scare me:
*the t-rex in my dinosaur book
*people who get in my face, especially if they are using a high voice
*sudden noises
3 people who make me laugh:
*dad
*grandpa r
*Tedi
3 things I love:
*cars
*trucks
*trains
3 things I hate:
*diaper changes
*long car rides
*blood draws
3 things I don't understand:
*why mom keeps trying to feed me vegetables
*that it isn't okay to hit
*I can't carry all of my trains at once
3 things on my floor:
*a dinosaur puzzle
*pieces to my toy farm set
*a ball
3 things I'm doing right now:
*coloring
*peeling the wrapper of the crayons
*trying to eat the wrappers and crayons
3 ways to describe my personality:
*friendly
*curious
*silly
3 things you should listen to:
*me count to 5
*me laughing
*that stuff dad only gets to play downstairs
3 things you should never listen to:
*the vacuum
*anyone saying no
*the blender
3 things I want to do before I die (in other words, 3 things my mom wishes for me)
*grow at a regular rate
*be healthy
*be happy
3 things I love to eat:
*oatmeal
*ham
*breastmilk
3 things I'd like to learn:
*sleep through the night
*how to open doors
*to fit through the bars on the gate
3 shows I watch:
*The many adventures of Winnie the Pooh
*Thomas and Friends
*Sesame Street
3 babies I tag:
S- Ayn Rand School for Tots
Kaylee- Anything Interesting?
Cori- Soggy Cheerios
2 Comments:
These are always so much fun to read - they give a cute little glimpse into family life. :) Hope the blood draws will stop for him soon.
I love reading these. Boo doesn't think anyone should listen to the vacuum either!
Post a Comment
<< Home