Friday, July 21, 2006

Nothing like a little flattery

to pull you out of a slump- especially when it's like the best award ever in the mommy-blog world. I received the Friday Flip-up from JD at Tripping Over Cobblestone. I'm not sure if I feel up to being on a list with some of my favorite blogs. JD is way too nice, and has quite the enjoyable blog herself.

I totally did a little happy dance around the kitchen. To top it off, I was quick enough to win Mama D's Say what? game today, too. Woot!

ps, I tried to put the flip-up picture here, but blogger is being a bit testy. First it wouldn't let me at all, and then it was huge. huge! I'm excited to be chosen, but plastering it all the way across the screen seemed a bit excessive. No worries, I'm not going to let blogger bring me down today.

7 Comments:

At 5:03 PM, July 21, 2006, Blogger WarriorWife said...

You can be excessive for one day, right? :)

Congrats! I'm going to have to check out your site more, if it's now award-winning.

 
At 9:41 PM, July 21, 2006, Blogger Nikkie said...

Congrats! I'm very happy for you, it sounded like you needed some good things your way :)

 
At 3:01 PM, July 22, 2006, Blogger Amber said...

Hurray! Sleep and flattery...my two favorite things. :-) Congrats!

 
At 5:50 PM, July 22, 2006, Blogger Elozia Marie said...

Congrats on your award! How fun!

 
At 9:55 PM, July 22, 2006, Blogger Olivia said...

congrats to you!

 
At 9:14 PM, July 23, 2006, Blogger bon said...

Congrats! I've been here before, but now that you are award winning and all...

Seriously, well done and well earned.

 
At 10:28 PM, July 23, 2006, Blogger Mama D said...

Yay for you!!! Yay! Hey, what about that picture?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home