Monday, July 24, 2006

well, hello gorgeous!


link to Howie video

Howie, uncharacteristically disinterested in the camera until I flip the screen around. It takes a second for him to notice, but then it's a completely different situation. I think I may have discovered the secret language kids use. It's all in the eyes.

9 Comments:

At 10:29 AM, July 24, 2006, Blogger Emily said...

rofl! That is too cute.

 
At 12:47 PM, July 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it! Can't wait to see you guys.

 
At 2:58 PM, July 24, 2006, Blogger sheri said...

Oh my gosh! Is that not the funniest/cutest thing ever?!

 
At 4:56 PM, July 24, 2006, Blogger Jennifer said...

I love the tongue! Can't wait to see you - and yes still swimming next week and planned to make you guys go ;o)

my word verification - sykxx, makes me laugh

 
At 7:17 PM, July 24, 2006, Blogger Char @ Crap I've Made said...

SO cute!

And whilst we're sharing word verifications...qqvzoo

 
At 8:41 PM, July 24, 2006, Blogger Nikkie said...

That is such a cute video!

 
At 9:16 AM, July 25, 2006, Blogger QueenMeadow said...

So cute!! and he is so grown up, holy cow!

How did you guys get easy word verifications? Mine are always hard: ipibyfuz

 
At 10:10 AM, July 25, 2006, Blogger Amber said...

Oh my gosh. He is toooooo hilarious!

 
At 1:07 PM, July 26, 2006, Blogger Lei said...

how cute!!! i'll have to try that... forgot that the view finder flips over!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home